Monday, September 22, 2008

AMISH FRIENDSHIP BREAD....EXTRAS

Martha Mooneyham just gave me another bread starter, well she actually gave me 4 of them. I decided to make a ton of bread and freeze it. I will probably freeze some starter and experiment a bit when the weather is cooler too.

Here are the EXTRAS: Martha suggested substituting different puddings in the recipe. It calls for vanilla, which I have used faithfully for years....but I never thought about any other flavor...until now.

Tonight we made Chocolate with Chocolate Chips

Butterscotch with Butterscotch Chips

Regular Vanilla with Cinnamon and Walnuts

Boy did they turn out good, even the butterscotch one was great (and I don't like butterscotch)

I want to do a banana cream pudding on the next batch...which will be in 10 days!!



No comments: